Are you interested in speaking at PowerShell on the River 2019? Our CFP will open is now open!
We will be accepting submissions for Saturday August 10 sessions. Each session will be 50 minutes in length. This is including Content and time for Q&A
We are offering 3 tracks of content this year. Each track will have 6 sessions for a total of 18
- Devops (System Administration for Linux and Windows Systems)
- Cloud Administration (Azure and AWS)
- PowerShell for Beginners (100-200 level courses)
What can you expect?
- All sessions will be selected by March 15, 2019
- All speakers will be notified by email of their session selection status
- If your session is chosen you will receive a free 2 day pass (Friday & Saturday)